Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tasting - Lost Vineyards

Lost Vineyards

Spumante Italiano
Moscato
Non Vintage
$6.95
Piedmont, Italy

Winery Review: Pale color. Confected, fruity aromas of yellow apple, honeysuckle, pear tartlet, and honeydew melon with a satiny, shy, spritzy, moderately sweet light-to-medium body and a sleek, fast yellow apple, candied pear, honeycomb, and sweet papaya finish with no tannins and no oak. Simple and approachable with sweet apple, melon and candied pear on a framework of gentle, delightful bubbles.

My Review: This was my favorite wine of the night. The color was a nice see-through honey color and nose reflected sweet fruit and honey. I loved the smoothness of this wine on my palate and the bubbly feeling on my tongue. This wine is sweet but not overly so and had very little tannic bite to it. It was almost like drinking adult apple juice. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment