Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tasting - Siemo

Siemo

Vino Rosso
Dolcetto, Barbera, Nebbiolo
$6.95 Sale Price

Winery Review: Intense ruby red with soft garnet nuances in the glass, the Rosso is intriguingly fresh, fruity and spicy on the nose. Perfectly round and balanced, the wine is particularly soft and dry. Pair with simple dishes like fresh cheese, ham, salami, or pizza for a divine culinary experience.

My Review: This wine had a beautiful red color, especially when light glinted off of it. This smell of this wine was a contradiction in that it had undertones of sweet fruit but one of the main things I kept smelling was hot sausage or pepperoni. This combination however did not carry over into the taste. It was a lot sweeter than I thought it would be and didn't have the bite I expected. This wine was one of my favorites of the tasting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment