Saturday, February 6, 2016

Tasting - Be

Be. Bright

Pinot Grigio
2013
California
$5.95

Wine Critic Review: http://www.wineskinny.com/wine-review-archive/archive-united-states/archive-usa-california/archive-usa-california-pinot-grisgrigio/

This was the first Pinot Grigio I've ever had and I wasn't a huge fan. To start off it had a slightly harsh chemical smell. It almost made me not want to try it but as I've learned the smell and taste of wine are usually quite different. 

The taste of the wine was, thankfully, not as chemical as the smell. It had spicy undertones and had a strong bite of pepper in it that wasn't what I was expecting. Combining the smell and taste of this wine created a strange mixture that was completely offputting but I don't think I'll be drinking it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment